The COST Action ES0903 “EUROSPEC” Final Meeting is organized by Fondazione Edmund Mach (FEM), and the MUSE Trento Science Museum designed by Renzo Piano.
This premier European meeting focuses on recent research activities in the optical sampling field carried out within the EUROSPEC COST Action (ES0903) and is open to worldwide researchers from the remote sensing, proximal sensing and carbon flux communities.
The congress will end with a field trip (8th November) to visit a field site on the Trentino Alps.
Registration and abstract submission are open until 31st July, and we will communicate on 31st August which abstracts will be presented as talks.
Papers are being accepted in these areas:
- Continuous and episodical spectral measurements integrating energy and matter fluxes
- Spectroradiometer calibration and field measurements issues
- Cyber-infrastructure, spectral database platforms
- Upscaling carbon flux measurements using UAV, airborne, satellite optical data
- Remote and proximal sensing of vegetation Fluorescence
The number of participants will be limited due to lack of space at the MUSE museum. Participation will be filled on a first-come/first-serve basis, so please register as soon as possible!
Pour plus d’informations : http://eventi.fmach.it/EUROSPEC/